Security & Confidentiality
Here’s how we protect your confidential project data.
Confidentiality & Nondisclosure Agreement
e, Expect Perfection and our assigns, agree to maintain full confidentiality in regards to any and all media files and documents received from you, the Client, related to your project and research.
Furthermore, we agree:
- To hold in strictest confidence the identification of any individual that may be revealed within transcribed media, or any associated documents.
- Not to make copies of either media files or transcribed documents, unless specifically requested to do so by the researcher.
- To store all study-related media files and materials in a safe, secure location as long as they are in our possession.
- To destroy all tangible/hard-copy media files and study-related materials immediately upon conversion to digital files.
- To delete all project-related electronic files from our computer hard drives and any back-up devices within seven (7) days of project completion. (This of course means that we cannot resend project files after that time, so please download them to a safe place.)
We are aware that we can be held legally responsible for any breach of this confidentiality agreement, and for any harm incurred by individuals if we disclose identifiable information contained in the media files and/or documents to which we will have access.
We submit that your files and project data will be used only for the purpose of billing and providing the service(s) for which we are contracted—e.g., transcription and/or editing—and nothing more.
Privacy & Security
ow do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
Our entire website is housed on a secure server, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We use secure payment processors to process your billing data (Zoho, Stripe, and as an alternative if needed, PayPal). No sensitive credit card or billing information is ever transmitted to us from these parties.
If you’d like us to process your order by phone, once we input your payment details into the payment processor via secure form on that call, they are no longer visible to us. The data is input and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) are never stored on our servers.